Fresh look without sacrificing any performance
- Moisture�wicking polyester lining and armpit zippers keep you cool and dry
- 5K-Rated fabric, critically taped seams and windblocking stormflap help when gusts blow across hardpack
- Stash your goggles in the tricot-lined goggle pocket equipped with goggle wipe
- Super soft tricot lining on chin flap and collar
- Fasten your keys to the keys safety clip in the main pocket
- iPod pocket and 2 extra pockets for your schwag
Share your thoughts
Awesome! Perfect Fit. Im a size 14 in Aus and the Large is just great!. Its snug, its comfy, the zipper doesnt rip into your neck. The wrist gaters, are not something im used to, and think its a great idea.Highly Recommended.
I'm 5'4, 110lbs usually wear a size small, but I was swimming in this Nikita's small (fit down to nearly mid-thigh on me). I'm sending back, and hoping the xs will be small enough! Unfortunate, cause the blue has really vibrant colors--true to photo.
Crossing my fingers that green is just as good!
Do they sell this exact jacket in Canada?...
Do they sell this exact jacket in Canada? if so, do you know where they sell them,
The sizes seem a little large. Are the...
The sizes seem a little large. Are the measurements provided on the sizing guide accurate?
The measurements are direct from Nikita and thus accurate.
Their sizes run HUGE! Not near what I would consider standard, go one size down at least!
Does this coat have strings at the bottom...
Does this coat have strings at the bottom to make it tighter?
No, but it has a powder skirt so it will keep all the snow out.
Mine had a bungees to make it tighter at the bottom, df where are you gettin' your intel!?