Because 'affordable' doesn't have to mean 'bulkier than an aircraft carrier'.
The all-new Axis TLS Snowboard Boot utilizes trickle-down tech from Nitro's higher-end designs to create a comfy, versatile, and solid-fitting boot. The women's specific liner ensures solid heel hold and no calf bite, while the Reducer integrated liner/shell system lowers the boot's overall volume for improved response, a lower profile, and less material weight.
- TLS Lacing System tightens the boot's upper and lower zones independently, and locks into place with the yank of a cord—no more frozen-finger knot-tying
- Reducer construction integrates the shell and liner for a lighter, lower-profile design with less wasted materials
- Rubber impact panels add reinforcement in high-wear zones
- 180 Level 1 liner is directly linked to the shell for less weight and improved response, with latex memory heel pods and a stretch toe box for a secure, comfy fit
- Anatomical EVA footbed for comfort and impact cushioning