Technologically advanced mid-wide weapon.
The Blacklight Gullwing Snowboard combines a grip of Nitro's top-shelf technologies into a light, poppy, and mega-versatile all-mountain freestyle ride that'll handle just about anything you can throw at it. The hybrid Gullwing profile offers a just-right feel that's in-between rocker and zero-camber boards, while the all-new Diamond Laminate carbon reinforcements cut weight without compromising pop and edge control.
- All-new Diamond Laminate replaces the bottom layer of fiberglass with a full sheet of carbon for insane pop and weight savings
- Gullwing hybrid profile uses rocker between your feet for a floaty, catch-free feel, with camber zones under your bindings for stability and pop
- PowerLite core blends multiple wood types for a durable, ultra-light core with tons of pop
- Directional twin shape floats in the powder without feeling squirrely while spinning off jumps
- Progressive sidecut for effortless turn initiation and spring-loaded carves
- Sintered Speed Formula II base comes pre-infused with wax for butt-clenching speed