Technologically advanced mid-wide weapon.
- All-new Diamond Laminate replaces the bottom layer of fiberglass with a full sheet of carbon for insane pop and weight savings
- Gullwing hybrid profile uses rocker between your feet for a floaty, catch-free feel, with camber zones under your bindings for stability and pop
- PowerLite core blends multiple wood types for a durable, ultra-light core with tons of pop
- Directional twin shape floats in the powder without feeling squirrely while spinning off jumps
- Progressive sidecut for effortless turn initiation and spring-loaded carves
- Sintered Speed Formula II base comes pre-infused with wax for butt-clenching speed
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board gives you response and playfulness anywhere on the mountain - The Gullwing camber offers you the flexibilty and float of a reverse camber without loosing the support you know and expect of a cambered board. Its a great combination for any type of riding!
2013 Nitro Blacklight Snowboard Review
Find out why it is so great!