New terrain becomes visible under a Blacklight.
The Blacklight Gullwing Snowboard combines a grip of Nitro's top-shelf
technologies into a light, poppy, and mega-versatile all-mountain
freestyle ride that can handle any kind of terrain. Standard camber provides powerful turns and snappy response, while the all-new Diamond Laminate carbon
reinforcements cut weight without compromising pop and edge control. A wider waist allows riders with bigger boots to experience toe drag-free turns without feeling like they're steering a boat.
- Diamond Laminate replaces the bottom layer of fiberglass with a full sheet of carbon for insane pop and weight savings
- Standard camber provides the most pop and power of any profile
- PowerLite core blends multiple wood types for a durable, ultra-light core with tons of pop
- Directional twin shape floats in the powder without feeling squirrely while spinning off jumps
- Progressive sidecut for effortless turn initiation and spring-loaded carves
- Sintered Speed Formula II base comes pre-infused with wax for butt-clenching speed
- Mid-wide width allows bigger-footed riders to carve without toe-drag