The Blacklight only knows one speed—ludicrous.
Nano-tech wax, OG camber, and a burly ultralight core fuel the Nitro Mid-Wide Blacklight Snowboard’s insatiable all-terrain appetite. Achieving hyper-sensitive response without giving up a smooth, playful flex was thought impossible—until now.
- A directional twin shape gives you the option of stomping switch landings while providing the power you need to carve through icy chutes
- Lava laminates take the normal fiberglass technique and mix in basalt to reduce weight, increase response, and up your ollie power
- Powerlite Core takes advantage of the finest grade of poplar wood to deliver unmatched strength at an insanely low weight
- Sintered Speed Formula II base is infused with nano-wax—it’s f*cking fast
- Standard camber profile gives you the high-speed stability and reliable pop you grew up with