The all-around freestyle ripper for girls who get after it.
Cheryl Maas throws down in any terrain from exposed backcountry lines to sketchy street rails. With a Gullwing hybrid camber profile, women's-specific freestyle flex, and burly Railkiller edges, her pro-model Nitro snowboard is fully equipped to help you push your limits everywhere from the park to the powder.
- Gullwing hybrid profile uses rocker between your feet and camber from the inserts to the tip/tail for a playful ride with plenty of pop and edge grip
- Railkiller edges are thicker than normal to resist damage from rails, boxes, and rocks
- Dual Degressive sidecut cuts down on edge hangups during takeoffs and landings without compromising high-speed control
- Park Flex is soft enough to press, but snappy enough to ollie over a slow sign
- Bi-Lite fiberglass laminate for a mellow, forgiving flex and easy turn initiation
- Sintered Speed Formula II base comes pre-infused with wax for less drag in all snow conditions
Share your thoughts
my set up with the forum republic bindings (mens bindings, I know, but I love them haha)
addicted to this board
received it as a gift this season and I'm obsessed! I was worried it'd be a noodle in pow but its super versatile. I've already enjoyed a few pow days with it and couldn't be happier. I'm 5'8" 135lbs and the 149 is perfect
The Cheryl Maas Pro Model Review
Find out why the Cheryl Maas Pro Model is perfect for any female shredder!
The Cheryl in Action
Jamie Madrid ripping on the 2013 Nitro Cheryl Maas at HDHR at Bear Mountain