Low-pro style with enough tech to keep you stoked all season.
The Nitro Citizen Jacket fits like your favorite hoodie, but thanks to the waterproof laminate and all-over synthetic insulation, you don't have to wear 12 of them to stay warm.
- 8K waterproof laminate with critical seams taped for solid storm resistance
- All-over synthetic insulation (80g) for mid-weight warmth that won't restrict your range of motion
- Underarm vents let you adjust airflow on the fly
- Headphone pockets in hood lining keep your tunes accessible yet out of the way
Share your thoughts
Nitro citizens jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this jacket to use for skiing. I like the fit and the feel. It's warm and comfortable. The zipper pull is on the left side which is more common on a women's jacket. It is also a single zipper pull and it would be more useful if it had zipper pulls which allowed you to open in both directions after it was zipped. There are tons of pockets which are quite convenient. The snow skirt is low and not removable but great for staying warm. I would have no trouble recommending this despite some of the design issues.