Step to the gnarliest kickers, rails, and cliffs with confidence.
Eero Etalla is one of the most well-rounded riders in the industry, so it’s a no-brainer for Nitro to build him a pro-model snowboard that charges on all terrain. All-mountain flex in the larger sizes and a jib-friendly flex in the smaller sizes dial in Eero’s board to every possible snow condition.
- Powerlite core features lightweight tip-to-tail wood for solid pop and flex
- Directional Twin shape facilitates switch landings while maintaining control through choppy snow
- Tri-Lite fiberglass laminate maximizes edge control and reduces weight
- Ballistic Impact Panels put Kevlar � under your feet to resist damage from harsh landings
- Tri-Progressive Sidecut blends three decreasing radii for powerful edge hold and turn exits
- Profile Tips reduce swing weight and improve float in powder
- Sintered Speed Formula Base �going way too fast is fun