Storm-proof tech for the gnarliest weather.
- Three-layer shell fabric features 15K-rated waterproofing and breathability to keep you dry in any weather conditions
- Waterproof zippers for a complete snow seal
- Articulated sleeves designed for freedom of movement
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Pow skirt with jacket-to-pant interface that works with any Nitro snowboard pants
- Removable hardshell facemask with cozy, quick-drying tricot lining
Share your thoughts
Best Hood on the Market
The only jacket for powder days
This is a great great high-end jacket for a reasonable price. This jacket offers 15K waterproofing which will keep you warm and dry even on the wettest days. I use this jacket every time I go snowboarding on a powder day. The Faultline jacket offers the perfect amount of space for comfortable movement and it is a little longer so it keeps snow from getting up your jacket. The hood can be adjusted to your face and goggles perfectly for riding and keeping snow out. Great Winter Jacket.