We dare you to not have fun in this jacket.
Getting cold and wet is no fun, but neither is spending an entire month's rent on new outerwear. The Nitro Funtime Insulated Jacket is equipped to handle the full range of winter conditions, thanks to 8K-rated waterproofing and a lightweight allover insulation that adds warmth without restricting your movement.
- 8K-rated waterproofing and breathability for solid protection against stormy weather
- Large top-entry chest pocket for a pullover look and plenty of storage space
- Pow skirt with jacket-to-pant interface that works with any Nitro snowboard pants
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Underarm vents prevent overheating during hikes or spring shredding
Share your thoughts
Is the hood on this jacket removable? It...
Is the hood on this jacket removable? It seems perfect, but a permanently attached hood might be a deal breaker.
If a fixed hood is a deal breaker then we might have to start back at the drawing board. This hood isn't going anywhere without the assistance from a sharp tool.
Give us a call or click on the Chat button and I bet one of our Gearheads can help you find exactly the jacket you are looking for.
This Nitro jacket will keep you warm all day long because of its 60g polyfill and 8k waterproofing! I wore last years model in Finland around Christmas and the temperature was well under - 20 and I was able to stay out riding all day because of the insulation! If you are looking for a comfortable warm jacket this is a steal!
Does this really not have a pocket for a...
Does this really not have a pocket for a season pass. Pretty sure all the older models did