Nitro built the Haze Wide Snowboard for park rats who just happen to be large-of-foot. Dragging a toe during a big tabletop approach is unpleasant at best. The Haze Wide takes some of the sketch out of life as bigfoot with a wider shape so you can put the power down without worrying about digging in and hitting the deck.
- Zero camber profile provides speed, edge hold, and smooth edge-to-edge transitions
- Powercore poplar construction for light weight, forgiving flex, and tons of pop
- Bi-lite bi-axial fiberglass creates a smooth, forgiving flex for effortless turns
- Radial Sidecut provides predictable handling with gobs of control at any speed
- H-Def FH Base for high speed and durability with base graphics that pop in photo ops
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Even though its early in the season i've used this board probably 6 times in the past couple weeks. It's press is amazing, so nice and fun to use. and the pop on it is pretty darn good. I havnt hit any jumps yet this year because my mountain hasnt set any up, so i cant give you guys a review on how it is on jump. but its good when you spin on rails. all around pretty beast park board
Would this board hold up well if I were...
Would this board hold up well if I were to land a jump awkwardly on the nose or tail? Because im interested in this board but I want to know if it will hold up well.
This board would probably flex a lot if you landed off a bigger booter on your nose or tail. This board is more of a jibbing board. But overall looks like a fun park board and would be great for jibbing in the park
Rail and Park riders dream board
This board offers everything a park rider is looking for - for a very low price!!! It is flat cambered so it is fun to jib around on and hit rails with, but also stable enough to handle park jumps and high speeds. I would recommend this to anyone - especially someone looking for a park/rail board. Have fun out there!!!!