A riders’ favorite made even better.
This year, Nitro completely redesigned the Raiden Women’s Lynx Snowboard Bindings. Arguably the most noteworthy improvement, dual air dampening pads in the heel and toe contain little collapsible power columns to absorb big impacts. Additional gel inserts in the heel eat up chatter.
- Asym S Highback best accommodates stances of 21 inches and up
- Fiberglass-loaded nylon baseplates are strong and responsive
- Revert Window toe strap wraps boot’s toe box without gapping
- Slim-cut ankle strap reduces bulk for better forefoot flexion
- LSD alignment feeds the ladders directly into the buckles for precise bite
- Speedwheel buckles are smooth and slip-free