Accommodate your girthy gobs and your love for all-mountain rippage with the Nitro Misfit Wide Snowboard. Nitro gave this deck a powder nose and tail so you can stomp landings in the pow without diving underneath. The Profile Tip disperses energy throughout the board and reduces swing weight to give you that extra rotation on your next big-mountain drop.
- Powerlite Core sports tip-to-tail wood to reduce weight and add pop
- Tri-Lite Laminate reduces weight and offers increased torsion control
- Ballistic Impact Panel uses Kevlar to provide impact protection on big drops
- Rock Bands incorporate Basalt fiber reinforcements for tip-to-tail power transmission and increased snap
- Tri-Progreesive Sidecut blends three radii to accelerate your turns and increase control
- Profile Tip is tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight
- Sintered Speed Formula Base gives you an easy to maintain, tough, and super fast ride
Share your thoughts
aggressive wide footed riders
the misfit is one of the most aggressive freestyle boards out there but its also a little narrow if you have an above average size foot... so all of you out there that need this type of board but cant fit on the narrow version, here is the wide for you specific riders out there... it is meant to charge at jumps at top speeds and fly out of the pipe... it can mash through pow and land the most insane backcountry jumps that there are... this board is for all of you riders out there that just use the park as a training ground to learn new tricks for the massive gap in the backcountry... this board doesnt like to mess around or ride slow... its a board meant to take the best riders out there to the next level.... with a directional twin shape to give it a lot of versatility and ballistic impact panels under foot to strengthen the board where it matters most... a standard camber for stability and snap and a tri progressive sidecut to make switch take offs and landings a bit easier and help with that sluggish wide board feel..... it also comes with rock bands which are bands made of basalt rock mashed down into bands to give it more strength and snap... this board is the board of all boards...