The kids' board that's actually built for kids.
The Nitro Muse Snowboard makes it easier than ever for pint-sized shredders to learn everything from their first turns to their first frontside 360. The zero-camber shape and soft, scaled-down flex are easy for kids to handle, and a full tip-to-tail wood core offers board feel and durability often unmatched among kids' boards.
- Softride youth-specific flex is easy to handle for smaller, lighter riders
- Zero-Camber flat shape cuts down on edge hangups without sacrificing stability and control
- Powercore tip-to-tail wood core for durability and pop
- Bi-Lite laminate for a forgiving flex and lots of independent foot control
- Radial sidecut for predictable, stable turns both regular and switch
- Hi-Def FH base is fast, tough, and low-maintenance