Shreds the whole mountain like a Vulgar Display of big-footed pow-stash reconnaissance.
- Servo Powerlite Core features ultra-light tip-to-tail wood with a reduced thickness profile between the feet, light and strong for epic pow slashes
- Tri-Lite Laminates feature custom tuned triaxial fiberglass for excellent torsional control and reduced weight
- Rock Bands basalt fiber reinforcements improve tip-to-tail power transmission and snap
- Profile Tip is tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base features a nanotech wax infusion to eliminate drag so you never lag
Share your thoughts
the pantera board is the best board for big mountain riding but its also hard to ride if you have bigger feet than the average rider... so take the pantera which is designed with a slight taper in the tail to allow it to sink in the pow and just make the overall board a little wider to accomodate a bigger foot... this board is designed to take you to the secret pow stashes and take you there quickly... with a sintered speed formula 2 base, this board is super fast... it also has a sidecut that makes hard pack riding easy and smooth and helping out with that slow feel that you get from most wide boards..... this year they added rock bands in, which are bands of basalt rock that help maintain flex and stability while adding a lot of pop to the board... the pentalight construction takes the core to an unheard of light weight construction... all of this added together makes this the big mountain riders best friend.....