Metal-mentality sold separately.
- Powerlite Core takes advantage of the finest grade of poplar wood to deliver unmatched strength at an insanely low weight
- Reflex core profile reduces thickness between the feet for more control and torsional response
- Tri-Lite laminates inject steroids into the reflex core profile—upping response to a whole new level
- Tip-to-tail Rock Bands are basalt fiber reinforcements that increase power transmission and snap
- Sintered Speed Formula II base is infused with nano-wax—it’s f*cking hyper-robot-fast
- Standard camber profile gives you the high-speed stability and reliable pop you grew up with
Share your thoughts
loves to carve
As they say on the 2012 - toe drag at 60+km/h is not good... :)
I'm 199 cm tall 6'6" and weigh 118 kg fully geared up with a size 15 boot. So, I need width. But, I want speed both on groomed runs, the ability to massively carve as well as good float in powder. The Nitro Pantera Wide delivers!
Pretty much sums it up.
Yup...if you were to picture how any snowboard would ride to this song that sums up the Pantera.