Because toe drag in the middle of a 45-mph turn will ruin your day.
Nitro's Pantera Wide snowboard is a match made in heaven for big dudes who love to go fast. Like, really, REALLY fast. The tapered shape, meaty flex, and responsive standard camber profile deliver a ride that keeps you in control at any speed though any terrain.
- Traditional camber profile for next-level edge control, pop, and stability
- Reflex profiling thins out the core between your feet for easy turn initiation and a dialed torsional flex
- Ballistic impact panels place super-strong Kevlar under your feet for extra durability in high-impact zones
- Tapered shape and progressive sidecut for easy turn initiation and powerful, spring-loaded carves
- Powerlite core combines all Nitro's best woods for insane pop, durability, and weight savings
- New Diamond Band carbon reinforcement for extra ollie power
- Medium-stiff Mountain Flex uses tri-axial fiberglass for response and control at high speeds
- Sintered Speed Formula II base is wax-infused for supersonic speed
Share your thoughts
Hauling down the mountain
If you like riding fast and steep terrain - the Nitro Pantera is the board for you. With its tapered shape, camber and fast base this board is the perfect board for hauling ass and staying in control.
An All-Mountain riders dream
Pantera Wide - Sick
Now the Big Footed guys can also enjoy the technology and power of the Nitro Pantera - So stoked that they produced this model in a Wide!