The zero-camber, park-tuned T1 Snowboard is the deck of choice for Nitro team rider and style king Justin Bennee due to its dialed flex and versatile shape that rips everywhere from park laps to backcountry booter sessions. All-new for 2013 is the Pop Band fiberglass reinforcement for extra snap without extra stiffness, and Whiplash core profiling to maximize pressing power and ollie leverage.
- New Whiplash profiling thins out the core between the inserts and beefs it up under your feet for max ollie power and locked-in presses
- Zero-Camber flat profile for more float and fewer edge hangups without compromising pop or stability
- Railkiller edges are thicker than normal to resist damage from rails, boxes, and rocks
- New Pop Band uses strategic fiberglass for extra pop without extra torsional stiffness
- Park Flex is soft enough to press, but snappy enough to ollie over a slow sign
- Biaxial fiberglass for a forgiving flex and easy turn initiation
- Sintered Speed Formula base for speed and durability—just make sure to wax once in a while