The poppy, precise freestyle fiend.
The guys on the Nitro team wanted the same versatile twin shape and freestyle-tuned construction as the best-selling T1, in a board with the jaw-dropping pop and precise control of traditional camber. The T1.5 Snowboard ups the pop factor with a camber profile and extra-snappy fiberglass wrap, for riders who ride fast and boost big—and don't want to worry about washing out at warp speed.
- New Whiplash profiling thins out the core between the inserts and beefs it up under your feet for max ollie power and locked-in presses
- Traditional camber profile for insane edge control, landing stability, and pop off the lip
- Railkiller edges are thicker than normal to resist damage from rails, boxes, and rocks
- New Pop Band uses strategic fiberglass for extra pop without unwanted torsional stiffness
- Park Flex is soft enough to press, but snappy enough to ollie over a slow sign
- Tri-Lite fiberglass laminate for powerful turns with a playful feel between your feet
- Sintered Speed Formula base for speed and durability—just make sure to wax once in a while