Comfort and convenience without breaking the bank.
Nitro's Reverb TLS Snowboard Boot offers a solid fit and a cushy, comfy flex that's still supportive enough to handle some speed. TLS speed lacing and an anatomically-correct liner get you on the hill faster and in more comfort than you'd think possible for a boot in this price range.
- TLS Lacing System tightens the boot's upper and lower zones independently, and locks into place with the yank of a cord—no more frozen-finger knot-tying
- Rubber impact panels add reinforcement in high-wear zones
- Anatomically molded Type 1 liner features latex memory heel pods and a stretch toe box for a secure, comfy fit
- Anatomical EVA footbed for comfort and impact cushioning
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Cheap boot that feels like a pro boot.
I just bought Burton Hails $549.00 boots expecting to blow these out of the water.
Sad thing is still not sure which one i'm gonna ride.