Do it for the children.
- Zero Camber serves up a versatile, forgiving ride that still packs tons of pop and response
- The Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood to provide strength and a smooth flex
- Softride flex ensures that your little one won’t be getting tossed around by a stiff ride
- Radial sidecuts encourage flowy turns at any speed
- Bi-Lite laminates add torsional response to help them stay in control
- Hi-Def FH base is fast and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
will this work with a mens burton size...
will this work with a mens burton size medium (8-11) bindings? will be using womens size 9 boots.
Perfect Kids Board
My little brother has been riding this board all year. I never thought he would learn so fast. This board has the perfect little kid flex, the small the board the softer the board, he has so much fun on it.
my son is almost 5 yrs old and is about 4...
my son is almost 5 yrs old and is about 4 ft. Would like board to last 3-4 years. Would size is recommended?
He would ride anywhere from 115 - 120 but not over 125.