Somewhere in between the playfulness of reverse camber and the power of old school camber exists the Nitro Rook Snowboard. A smooth flex and an arsenal of park-dominating technologies ensure you’ll have no trouble putting any juicy feature in check.
- Zero Camber combines the playful ride of reverse camber with the reliable ollie power of traditional camber to dominate any terrain that stands in your way
- Poplar wood enhanced with beech stringers for extra snap make up the burly Powercore II
- A fiberglass Pop Band enhances snap without compromising torsional response
- Dual Degressive Sidecuts make for effortless take-offs and landings
- KEVLAR® Ballistic Impact Panels reinforce the interface between your board’s core and your bindings allowing you to stomp everything until your face turns blue without breaking your board
- Railkiller Edges combine a unique edge profile with extra metal to stand up against the gnarliest impacts—over and over again
- Speed Formula base material carries you to teeth-chattering speeds in the blink of an eye
Share your thoughts
Me Likey Rook
I have a skate banana, TRS and just bought this bad boy. Zero camber is super fun. The flex is PERFECT. I'm 5'9" 165 lbs and I ride the 154cm. It's the lightest board I've ridden and it felt weird being so light. I hit the park and it is a blast. I didn't do any rails cause I didn't detune the edges. you do want to detune the edges cause they're fkin meaty. I took it out the next day on the runs and in the trees, I was really impressed cause it handles everything I throw at it. It's not as fast as my TRS but It's the fastest base I've ever had. Once waxed it doesn't want to stop. I smoked everyone on flat lands. It's definitely one of my favourite boards. GET IT!
this board comes in a mid wide, what size...
this board comes in a mid wide, what size boot (max) would fit without toe drag?
That is going to depend on how bulky your boot is for sure. But generally speaking you can fit up to an 11 without toe drag. However, I have a size 12 boot that is REALLY low profile and I get away with it on a board with 260mm waist width (only 4mm more).
slays park but not much else
This is my favorite board in the whole world. The flat camber makes it forgiving but still really snappy and responsive. The dual degressive sidecut makes its really quick turning. I ride this board for everything, powder, rails, jumps etc. If its super deep ill step it up to the Team.