The Nitro Runaway Women's Snowboard is made for chicks who can be found killing it in the park on the daily. The Gullwing profile combines rocker underfoot for a loose, playful ride that's forgiving on landings with underfoot camber zones for edge hold and response so you can still charge hard when you want to. The strong poplar core has beechwood stringers to provide pop so you can boost big airs, and beefy Railkiller edges stand up to heavy abuse for worry-free rail destruction.
- Gullwing camber is rockered between the bindings with camber zones underfoot for a fun, forgiving ride that still holds an edge and provides pop
- Twin shape makes it easier to pull off switch tricks and landings
- Dual degressive sidecut makes landings and takeoffs effortless without sacrificing powerful turns
- Bi-Lite biax glass layup provides a forgiving flex that is still strong and responsive
- Powercore II poplar core is light and strong with beech stringers for snap and smooth response
- Hi-Def FH extruded base absorbs wax well and can be easily repaired
- Railkiller edge is extra beefy for durability