Riders who expect more out of their riding need only choose the Select.
- Cuff Link allows consistent, free-flexing action and is the answer to bulge at the ankle
- Two Lace System (TLS 4) locks in place and allows you to tighten or loosen the upper and lower zones separately
- Dual Air dampening uses airbags that extend from the heel forward through key segments of the rubber sole for total energy absorption
- Type 4 Thermacell Liner uses ultralight memory material with latex heel pads and flex toe box for total comfort
- Agion anti-bacterial material reduces the funk that comes from long days on the mountain
- Cushy EVA midsole adds extra insulation for long-term comfort
Share your thoughts
Best Boots For Comfort, Suport, & Performance
I've had major issues with both my ankles over the years. When was 18 yrs old i dislocated my left ankle and tore every ligaments in my foot. Over the years I've also severely sprained my right ankle an several occasions. So, it's been very tough for me to find a boot that gives me the comfort & support I need without sacrificing performance. I'm 31 yrs old now, but started snowboarding when I was 15 years old. I primarily ride all mountain in Southern Colorado, hike ridges & peaks, and play in the parks some. These boots perform great and keep my ankles happy no matter what I'm doing on the mountain. Best boots I've ever owned!
which binding should i use with this...
which binding should i use with this boot?