Bring out the big gun.
The Nitro Slash Snowboard was built to hold a solid edge in any conditions and keep you floating effortlessly through snorkel-deep powder. The Gullwing hybrid profile offers reliable control and grip underfoot, with plenty of float thanks to the tapered shape and pointy nose.
- Gullwing hybrid camber uses rocker between your feet for float, blending to camber in the tip and tail for edge grip and pop
- Reflex profiling thins out the core between your feet for more independent foot control and a dialed torsional flex
- Tip-to-tail poplar wood Powercore for strength, pop, and a balanced board feel
- Biaxial fiberglass for a mellow flex and easy planing in powder
- Progressive sidecut offers easy turn initiation and powerful turn exits
- Sintered Speed Formula Base absorbs tons of wax to maximize durability and speed
Share your thoughts
Surf the whole mountain with the Slash
Look out I can't find the brake on this
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Slash really feels like surfing. It handles difficult snow easily, floats amazing in pow, runs fast, and is incredibly loose and comfortable blowing through tight trees. Amazing
Powder - and more
The Nitro Slash is amazing in the Powder - but it is also designed to be very fun to ride on groomers and everyday riding. The reflex profiling and progressive sidecut offers a great ride for every snow condition. This is a great everyday snowboard and it looks BA!