Abuse the park or some urban rails.
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood to provide strength, a buttery feel, and plenty of flex
- Bi-Lite Laminate incorporates biaxial fiberglass to give you a forgiving ride that carves like a bushido blade
- Radial Sidecut smoothes out your turns and keeps you in control at high speeds
- Profile Tip is tapered to disperse energy and cut down on swing weight
- Railkiller Edge gives you more steel to resist impacts and keep you grinding longer
- Hi-Def FH Base provides a fast ride that stands up to butters, slides, and drops
Share your thoughts
Buy this one!!!
Great Board. My GF loves the board. We went to Utah and she said this is the best board she has ever been on. she has been riding for 16 yrs. Buy this board. Light and Flexible!!!
womens park ride
any of you girls out there like to show the boys how to do it... if you are the type of girl that the boys line up behind at the park kickers and wait to see what you are going to do, then this board is for you... this board is the same board construction as the mens T1 with a womens shape so that it fits an over all smaller human... this board is a full twin with rail killer edges and a radial side cut... the edges are thicker than normal to avoid broken edges and the radial sidecut gives this board a lot easier control so you can concentrate on the trick ahead, not whether your going to make it to the jump or not... with zero camber, this board is super playful at slow speeds and can load up and throw you farther than any other boards out there... a two year warranty means you can go beat on this board all day long and it will keep up with you.... with a price thats hard to beat, looks like you have found your new best friend...