Wreck the park.
Nitro designed the T1 Zero Camber Snowboard for its team freestyle pros and for riders who spend a lot of time in the park. The T1's light weight, Whiplash Core Profile, forgiving flex, and new fiberglass Pop Band make it easy to control at low speeds and stable at high speed. The T1 is also designed to stand up to serious abuse with a tip-to-tail wood core, Rail Killer edges, and a sintered base.
- Zero camber profile provides speed, edge hold, and smooth edge-to-edge transitions
- Whiplash Core Profile has reduced thickness between the inserts to increase pop
- Bi-lite bi-axial fiberglass creates a smooth, forgiving flex for effortless turns
- Tapered profile tip and tail disperses energy and reduces swing weight
- Railkiller edges are beefier to stand up to abuse on rails and boxes
- Powercore II poplar construction for light weight, durability, and tons of pop
- Additional fiberglass adds pop without adding torsional stiffness
- Radial Sidecut provides predictable handling with gobs of control at any speed
- True twin shape for predictable performance riding forward or switch
- Sintered Speed Formula Base is super-fast and doesn't require a ton of maintenance