Kind of like adding guacamole to a tasty burrito.
- Gullwing Camber puts camber under your feet with a rocker tip/tail for a loose, surfy ride that still holds an edge
- Dual Degressive sidecut puts mellower radii at contact points so you can spin off lips and ride away from landings without hooking your edge
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar for reliable, durable pop and board feel
- Sintered Speed Formula base helps you avoid knuckling jumps and getting stuck in the flats
- Bi-Lite fiberglass laminate delivers a forgiving yet stable flex
- Profile Tip tapers the ends of the board for reduced swing weight and better float in powder
Share your thoughts
is this board buttery or would it be a...
is this board buttery or would it be a better choice to take Nitro Addict as an all-around?
Even though the Addict and Team are both gullwing style boards, the slimmer yet stiffer Team Series will be your best bet for an all mountain board. I wouldn't even recommend the Addict for park riding over Nitro's other park shredders
Gull-Wing is good times.
Reverse camber is neat. Feels loose/ squirrely/round when riding 'flat', ie not on your edge. Doesnt' quite give the bite in a hard carving turn my traditional camber Team Series had, but it sure does hold an edge and allow me to lean over or back as far as i want during my turns without slipping out from under me. Going up obstacles heel side and doing toe side slahes for the first time which says a lot to me about the balance and forgiveness the board is offering. Stable at high speeds, fast base. Overall I am pleased.
Vitals: 5'8" 155 lbs. on a 155cm board.