Nitro's original quiver-killer, now with extra radness.
Nitro takes their tried-and-true Team Series recipe and spices it up with the hybrid Gullwing camber to create the Team Series Gullwing Snowboard—a versatile all-mountain freestyle ripper with a slightly floatier, more forgiving feel than the original full-camber design.
- Gullwing hybrid profile uses rocker between your feet for a floaty, catch-free feel, with camber zones under your bindings for stability and pop
- Biaxial fiberglass layout for a freestyle-friendly flex
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood for a dialed flex with plenty of pop
- Reflex core profiling thins the board's core between your feet for easier turns and locked-in rail tricks
- Dual Degressive sidecut reduces edge hangups on takeoffs and landings without compromising powerful turns
- Sintered Speed Formula base for a blend of speed and durability
Share your thoughts
All - Mountain Dream Board
Find out all you need to know about the 2013 Nitro Team
Pretty cool for All Mountain
SB-RV heaped praise on the Nitro Team Series Gullwing last season. It is light, has tons of pop and a seriously fast sintered base. For riders whose ability is a little above intermediate; charging is no issue, riding switch is no biggie and hitting the 8m+ tables in the park is all part of a days riding then the Gullwing is a solid all-mountain choice. Off-piste, marked trails, park runs and urban rail sessions, you name it the Nitro Team Series Gullwing will slay it.
GULLWING TECHNOLOGY ROCKER CAMBER WITH A BITE:
A hybrid camber profile in a league of its own, Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for the all mountain destroyer. The positive camber under each foot supplies riders with the response they know and love while the Gullwing shape in the center allows you to experience unparalleled float in the powder as well as superb press-ability in the par
SINTERED SPEED FORMULA BASE QUICK AND TOUGH:
F%#Kn fast, strong and low-maintenance, the high molecular compound and hyperglide wax additives push our pros to go bigger than ever.
POWER CORE PERFORMANCE DRIVEN:
Our Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.