Catch-free freestyle fun, without the limp tail and questionable edge grip.
Nitro upgraded the legendary Team Series Wide Snowboard with Gullwing hybrid camber to blend the best features of both rocker and camber into a super-fun all-mountain freestyle ride. Charge, spin, and press your way from peak to park without catching your edge, all without washing out at speed like on a traditional rocker board.
- Gullwing Camber puts camber under your feet with a rocker tip/tail for a loose, surfy ride that still holds an edge
- Dual Degressive sidecut puts mellower radii at contact points so you can spin off lips and ride away from landings without hooking your edge
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar for reliable, durable pop and board feel
- Sintered Speed Formula base helps you avoid knuckling jumps and getting stuck in the flats
- Bi-Lite fiberglass laminate delivers a forgiving yet stable flex
- Profile Tip tapers the ends of the board for reduced swing weight and better float in powder
Share your thoughts
How can you say this is a...
How can you say this is a "park-urban" snowboard?! I own the 2010 in 159 and it's definitively an All Mountain - Freestyle board!
The team is just ridden by a lot of jibbers. Bec of the gull-wing and the spoon tips, it makes it ideal for boxes and rails with less hang-ups. So they just put it as that bec it will rip the park, as you would obv know, but kills it anywhere. Its just the camber and the design of the nose and tail that make it an 'urban/park' deck. But I totally get what you mean bro
Thank you for the answer, man. But, the Team isn't as soft as a "park/urban board" should be. What about the SubZero?! This is a real urban board, not the Team. I can understand the definition "park" (I would say "freestyle"), but not the "urban"!