Camber is the new rocker.
The Nitro Team Series Snowboard hooks up all-mountain-slaying freestyle performance in a traditional-camber shape that rails turns and pops ollies like a snowboard should. The directional twin shape and just-right flex help you crush everything from park runs to cliff drops to misty log-jib lines in the woods.
- Dual Degressive sidecut puts mellower radii at contact points so you can spin off lips and ride away from landings without hooking your edge
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar for reliable, durable pop and board feel
- Sintered Speed Formula base helps you avoid knuckling jumps and getting stuck in the flats
- Bi-Lite fiberglass laminate delivers a forgiving yet stable flex
- Profile Tip tapers the ends of the board for reduced swing weight and better float in powder
Share your thoughts
very good board
i love this board, great for everything but better on jumps that rails
Team Standard camber
This board is an amazing do it all board. The choice board from many of the team riders like Ben Biloqc, Justin Bennee, and Jon Kooley. If you want a board with tons of pop that is really quick turning, but still forgiving enough to hit rails. The sintered base makes this board really fast as well. Make sure you wax it a lot though or it will get dry.