Thrash the whole resort without sweating toe-drag or washout.
The Nitro Team Series Wide Snowboard helps big-footed freestyle shredders throw down anywhere and everywhere with control and precision. The directional-twin shape and a moderate flex let you annihilate parks, trees, and cliffs regular or switch, while the traditional camber construction ensures edge grip and keeps your ollies popping like a Peter North money shot.
- Dual Degressive sidecut puts mellower radii at contact points so you can spin off lips and ride away from landings without hooking your edge
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar for reliable, durable pop and board feel
- Sintered Speed Formula base helps you avoid knuckling jumps and getting stuck in the flats
- Bi-Lite fiberglass laminate delivers a forgiving yet stable flex
- Profile Tip tapers the ends of the board for reduced swing weight and better float in powder