There's a reason it's called the 'Team' boot.
- New TLS 4 is a dual-zone lacing system with thinner, stronger laces that glide smoothly through the tongue-mounted lace-locker
- Cuff Link design offers support and eliminates bulge at the ankle
- Internal Lacing System (ILS) surrounds the liner to provide significant heel-hold no matter how hard you ride
- Type 4 Thermacell liner molds to your foot from the first run and features squishy EVA outsole and Agion anti-bacterial lining
- New minimized rubber outsole offers killer rebound and easy flex for all-mountain freestyle tweakers
- Air-dampening cushion in the heel reduces impact pressure on big landings and choppy show
Share your thoughts
Team tls boots
Like the boot is fairly stiff only problem has been the lower cuff laces have broken on both boots twice easy to replace if you have the laces with you bummer if you do not. My suggestion is to get an extra pair of laces from nitro before they break so no powder day lost.