A whole new depth of timelessness.
The Nixon 51-30 TI is not just another palette swap on Nixon's best-selling battleship of a watch — it's a brand new evolution in Nixon's flagship anthem of incredible ruggedness and style. The case still measures a hulking 51 millimeters across, and is capable of withstanding depths up to 650 feet, but the 51-30 TI is hewn from titanium, making this legendary sports timepiece exceptionally lightweight and stronger than ever. Also new for this iteration, Nixon inverted the numbered dial and used skeletonized sword hands beneath the scratch-resistant mineral crystal to re-define the character of the 51-30, without compromising its readiness for a lifetime of adventure.
- Powered by a reliable Swiss-made, three-hand, Ronda quartz movement
- Titanium 3-link bracelet uses a double-locking closure clasp with micro adjustment for perfect fit with or without a wetsuit
- Screw-down crown ensures maximum pressure resistance and waterproofness
- Newly redesigned unidirectional bezel features raised edges making it easier to rotate
- Hands and indices feature Superlum for easy readability in low light
Share your thoughts
Nixon 51-30 TI Watch
This watch is great. Be prepared to have a large face though. This is a great conversation starter. Only negative about it is that it Scratches easily.
Dogfunk great deals