With its big 44mm face size, the Nixon Big Player Watch demands, garners, and receives the attention it deserves. Not only do you get a hot look, the stainless steel construction and precision Miyota Japanese movements ensure this watch is every bit as functional as it is flashy. And yeah, that's a real diamond at the the six-hour marker.
- Stainless steel crown and case provide long lasting durability and a weighty feel
- Miyota Japanese movements with three custom-molded hands keep a precision count on the hours, minutes, and seconds
- Dome-hardened mineral crystal lens is highly scratch resistant
- Stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjust ensures a comfortable fit
- 100-meter water resistance ensures reliable performance wherever you go
- Genuine diamond at the six-hour mark guarantees player status
Share your thoughts
Big Player vs Regular Player
Big Player on the right
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got this for my man, and it was a mega score. He's had the regular Player for a while, but stopped wearing it because it seemed too small, especially after picking up the Nixon Ride. The Big Player did the precise trick- it's still classy, still looks really good, and has the same Nixon quality. You can wear it casual with your jeans, or dress it up to look real nice. Overall, this is a must-have for you guys, definitely recommend!
OG Player, Likes the Big Player
This watch is smoking, blazing, stunning. It looks more expensive than it really is. It's casual enough to were with a pair of jeans but it adapts to a suit in seconds. My only wish is it needs to be even larger. Also make one silver and white high polished. My next purchase will be the automatic..but I may have to take out a loan to buy that one...hahahahah!!!
How heavy is it? Is it as heavy as the...
How heavy is it? Is it as heavy as the unit ss?