Legendary design just got a little bigger. Refined yet tough with its sleek, minimal design and diamond detail, The Player is now available in 3 different sizes. For those who like a little more on their wrist, don't miss this.
Movement: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
Dial: The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes a real diamond set at 6hr, and custom molded hands.
Case: 44 mm, 100 meter, custom solid stainless steel case, domed hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw on caseback and spring pin lugs.
Band: 28-22 mm tapered custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Stainless steel crown and case provide long lasting durability and a weighty feel
- Miyota Japanese movements with three custom-molded hands keep a precision count on the hours, minutes, and seconds
- Dome-hardened mineral crystal lens is highly scratch resistant
- Stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjust ensures a comfortable fit
- 100-meter water resistance ensures reliable performance wherever you go
- Genuine diamond at the six-hour mark guarantees player status
Share your thoughts
Big Player vs Regular Player
Big Player on the right
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my man, and it was a mega score. He's had the regular Player for a while, but stopped wearing it because it seemed too small, especially after picking up the Nixon Ride. The Big Player did the precise trick- it's still classy, still looks really good, and has the same Nixon quality. You can wear it casual with your jeans, or dress it up to look real nice. Overall, this is a must-have for you guys, definitely recommend!
Nixon Big Player Watch
OG Player, Likes the Big Player
This watch is smoking, blazing, stunning. It looks more expensive than it really is. It's casual enough to were with a pair of jeans but it adapts to a suit in seconds. My only wish is it needs to be even larger. Also make one silver and white high polished. My next purchase will be the automatic..but I may have to take out a loan to buy that one...hahahahah!!!
How heavy is it? Is it as heavy as the...
How heavy is it? Is it as heavy as the unit ss?