You could roll through the airport with enough clothing and necessities in a backpack for a weeklong trip, but the dangling straps weight on your back can get annoying. On the other hand, you can neatly organize your stuff inside this slick and stylish Nixon Concept Carry-on Travel Bag and stroll right through the 'pro-traveler' line, down the jetway, and to your seat.
- Zipper on the lid expands bag when extra space is necessary
- Exterior compression straps help your bag retain overhead bin storage size when full
- Interior compression straps in the main area keep contents from shifting
- Retractable handle is easy to extend and stashes into bag for storage
- Durable polyurethane skateboard-style wheels roll smoothly over most surfaces
- Rubber sleeves cover straps and custom ID tag
- Clam-style opening offers easy access to inside of lid and main area