Simply designed and rocking a classic, clean look, the Nixon Field Backpack hauls a day's worth of goodies downtown or around school. Stash your shades in the dedicated external pocket, stow a jacket and some lunch into the main compartment, and toss the padded straps over your shoulders. This bag is nice and low-key, so you won't draw attention when the government asks you to courier a large cache of sensitive documents to the local intelligence office.
- Padded shoulder straps take the bite out of heavy loads
- Back panel is padded for comfort and reinforced for durability
- Top access makes loading and unloading easy
- Durable and highly abrasion-resistant shell material stands up to seasons of skating or school year after school year
- Accessory pockets keep small essentials organized inside the main compartment, sunglasses pocket separates your sunnies from the rest, and side mesh pocket hold a water bottle or cans of delicious ice tea