Feminine doesn't mean girly.
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel and acetate strap
- Japanese-made three-hand movement
- Hardened mineral crystal glass face
- Date indicator
- Waterproof up to 100m
Share your thoughts
All gold er'thang.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Got it as a b-day gift and she was psyched (granted, she asked for it]. It's actually a little smaller than the photo makes it look, so it looks a little more classy-wear-to-work and a little less star-in-a-Trinidad-James-video than I thought it might; The photo below definitely gives a better look.
Great larger Women's Watch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Nixon Monarch is a fantastic piece for ladies who want a watch that is a little larger, but isn't manly. I love the geometric/faceted face and the gold/tort acetate combination. I highly recommend this watch for a gal who wants a fashionable piece that makes a powerful statement.