Nixon set out to create a modern timepiece befitting of an adventurous life lived in and out of the water, and the Steelcat is the result. At the heart of its burly 300m stainless steel casing, beats a genuine and reliable 5-hand Swiss quartz movement that carefully tracks multiple aspects of your dive time, or just tells you that it's time to leave the club to catch a few moonlight breaks.
- Custom 300-meter stainless steel casing is strong and tough, and it creates a muscular, masculine look
- Luminous paint on the hands and face keep the time legible when the lights are out, or while you're exploring the ocean floor
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal face is domed for maximum underwater legibility
- Injected silicone band with locking looper and stainless steel buckle is comfortable on your wrist
Share your thoughts
My Go To
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing is so under rated its crazy. Most people dont even know about the steelcat watch, those who do get it. Traditional diver styling, silicone bezel so that the case wont get scratched, and its extremely comfortable for a bigger watch. I would recommend to anyone that wants something a little different that will make a statement.
Nixon's Steelcat watch with Mark Cunningham