Just put on your phones, and let them talk.
- A custom folding hinge means you can fold these babies up and toss them in your bag or stow them their custom molded carrying case for extra protection
- Padded headband throws out a little extra love for your head
- Sweat-resistant silicone molded ear cushions are like little pillows for your music-loving ears
- Full-size volume knob makes it easy to switch things up even if you are too busy (or messed up) to have full use of your fingers
Share your thoughts
They totally rock.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The audio cable outlet directly at the left ear let's one store cable and headphones separately. The silicone material is super resistant and great for workouts.
All over great product!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these for a trip to New York from LA I was going on. The sound is good, pretty comfortable and the in-line controls are great. Others can't hear what you are listening to. I like the durability of the rubber ear pads, but they start get very sweaty when listening for an extended time.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm quite impressed with the sound these headphones put out. Comfortable over-the-ear design as well. The in-line buttons are handy too.
Solid 'phones for active peeps
I bought these to replace my blown out WESC phones for snowboarding and I think I made a very good decision, the Trooper has great sound quality (decent bass, clear highs), solid build quality and a killer feature set with the 3-button + mic cord and on-ear volume control, perfect for us Android phone users that can't use the volume buttons. I'm digging the rubber earpads so far, they should last longer than the usual fake leather that everyone seems to use, very comfy. The matte red color really pops too, these cans get noticed. Haven't encountered any drawbacks yet so they get 5 stars from me!
Hey guys!These are some awesome headsets, very comfortable and I love the option of being able to turn them up or down with that neat volume control on the headset itself. Everyone is wondering where this old man got these rad headset from...honestly I am divulging a lot just now. Thanks. John.