Sometime work and play can go together.
You've been staring at the screen of your computer for two hours and haven't written a single sentence. Remove your skateboard from the skate straps of your Nixon Waterlock II Backpack and head to the park for a quick session to clear your mind. Once you start feeling inspired, pull your computer out of the padded laptop compartment and get back to work.
- Polyester and PU-coated ripstop fabric is tear-resistant for durability and repels light moisture
- Side access padded laptop compartment keeps your computer safe and sound
- Microfiber suede-lined pocket keep sungglasses and small electronics from getting scuffed
- Adjustable skate straps secure your skateboard when you're not standing on it
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps increase comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had this product for a few months not and use this backpack on my walks to and from class everyday. I absolutely love it. The zippered laptop compartment keeps my laptop from flopping about and I can strap my longboard to the bottom. Definitely does all it should.