Throw down like a real b-boy.
Windmills, headspins, and flares are more comfortable and stylish in the Nomis Breaker Jacket. You might think that, with 10K-rated waterproofing, a powder skirt, and critical seams taped, the Breaker was made for snowboarding. But Nomis really just wanted to get into the Icelandic and Scandanavian winter break-dance scenes before anyone else.
- 10K-rated waterproof shell fabric with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to help prevent leaks at vulnerable joints
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- Mesh-lined, zippered vents have webbing tape that keeps the mesh from getting caught in zippers so you can dump heat quickly and without zipper frustration
- Helmet-compatible, ergonomic hood with snap-and-loop hold-down system in back to keep it out of the way when you don’t need it
- Zip-away powder skirt slips into its own pocket when not in use
- Quick-Cord hem drawstring hides in the pocket to avoid snags
- Wrist gaiters can be worn over gloves for an impenetrable snow-seal or folded back when not in use
- Windowed-in embossed cuff hook-and-loop system for added durability
- Full front and back pocket arrays for tons of storage space
Share your thoughts
Is this jacket good enough for...
Is this jacket good enough for a -10 Celsius cold? (wearing one or two extra layers)
Can I know - how warm is it? Is...
Can I know - how warm is it? Is it okay for -15?
Is the synthetic insulation good for cold days?
Hi Randvell, yes this jacket will keep you toasty on those really cold days. You might still need to wear a layer or two underneath, but you'll be MUCH warmer than if you wore a non-insulated jacket.