The Nomis Connect Touch Men's Snowboard Jacket ignores the trends and delivers quality performance with timeless style that won't go out of fashion halfway through the season. The 10K-rated fabric is DWR-treated to shield you from the elements day in and day out, and wrist gaiters and a snap-up powder skirt keep the snow out on powder days. It has a regular fit that not only looks good season after season, but is also practical with plenty of room move around and layer up underneath.
- 10K-rated polyester fabric is DWR-treated to repel water so you stay dry throughout the day
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping
- Regular fit allows room to layer underneath without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Fade Gaiter powder skirt keep snow from going up your back when it's deep and can be snapped up in a pocket when you don't need it
- Knit wrist gaiters can be worn over your hand to keep snow out or peeled back when you don't need them
- Internal media pocket lets you bump tunes while you're riding