Get away with more—both on and off the hill.
Slip into the restaurant while wearing the baggy Nomis Women’s Denim Shell Pant and convince the boss you weren’t out snowboarding all morning, but that you’re going after work. It’ll work because the denim-like fabric features a water-repellent coating, so the snow bounces off instead of sticking, melting, and cutting through to your inner layers. Just make sure you take your boots off and slip on your work shirt before the man gets a clue.
- Fully taped seams and highly water-resistant fabric block out the snow—regardless of whether it’s falling from the sky or coming out of a hose
- Breathable fabric vents excess heat and moisture so you don’t get hot and uncomfortable while on the hill (or at work)
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when you hike the park or work the hot line on your shift
- Gussets in the cuffs allow you to change quickly from your snowboard boots to your work boots
- Hook-and-loop stash pocket inside the front hand pocket holds onto your goodies until you get a break or find a shack in the woods
Share your thoughts
Is this last season's model? It says loose...
Is this last season's model? It says loose fit but the pictures looks kind of slim but not skinny and boot cut, so which is which?
Look cool but kind of a weird fit .. definitely not a loose fit - go a size bigger than you usually would..