Zip up the Nomis Women’s Down Jacket and head into the woods to hunt down Sasquatch when winter turns up the volume with a big, snowy storm. The legendary Sasquatch may not know where to ride the best tree lines, but your riding buddy knows. And with this waterproof breathable jacket stuffed with down insulation you can stay warm and dry as the storm blows through the trees.
- A waterproof breathable shell, critically taped seams, and a Teflon DWR finish keep the snow and melting snow out as you ride
- 550-Fill power down insulation locks in your warmth for the coldest days on the mountain
- Cool off your working body with the mesh-lined underarm vents until you cross the one random board track that belongs to the elusive forest creature
- Lycra spandex wrist gaiters wrap around your thumb so you don�t get any snow inside your sleeves
- Adjustable hood and soft collar give your face a place to hide on stormy days
Share your thoughts
So warm and good movement, looks great and lots of necessary pockets. Good stuff maynard.
Fits perfect and keeps you warm
This jacket fits true to size and really keeps you warm without all the bulkiness of a typical down jacket. It's nice to be able to wear a functional jacket without looking like a dude.
This is my FAVORITE coat!!! SOOO comfortable, fitted, yet loose and functional. Nomis rocks and so does this coat! Did I mention, STEEZY??!!!