If you're not down with the drab colors and want a kit that pops, the Nomis Foundation Tony Insulated Jacket's bold color-blocking and block-letter logo treatment will help you stand out in a sea of flannels and black hoodies.
- Waterproof/breathable laminate (10K) with critical seams taped for protection against winter weather
- Midweight synthetic insulation for extra warmth without restricting movement
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Mesh-lined underarm vents for easy-access airflow adjustment
Share your thoughts
how long is the jacket in the lt size from...
how long is the jacket in the lt size from the armpit to the hip and the sleeve lenght from the armpit to the wrist
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just bought this jacket and it came in the mail today. I noticed that it says that it has 8k waterproofing and 5k breathability although the website says 10k/10k. STILL AN AMAZING JACKET. If you are going to buy this jacket, the waist area is kind of tight but it provides a nice snug fit, I was going to get a medium but ended up getting a small since it does run a little big.