That soggy sock that you’ve been using as a glove has ruined its last storm day, because tomorrow you’re heading out with the Nomis Women’s Glove. It’s about time you add some warmth to your digits, and the Glove’s Thinsulate insulation should do the trick.
- Waterproof breathable Breatex membrane keeps outside moisture where it belongs
- Moisture-wicking lining helps move sweat away from your skin
- Palm and fingers feature a silicon grip and hidden seams for easier boot and binding adjustments
- Hook-and-loop closures on the inner wrist and back hand help block out snow if you drag your hands through the powder or down the halfpipe wall
- Tough synthetic leather resists absorbing melting snow and provides protection against rough hardpack and sharp ice
- Tapered cuff makes getting in and out easier