Believe the hype.
Be stoked for riding no matter what conditions the weather brings when you're wearing the Nomis Hype Women's Jacket. The 10K-rated fabric is DWR-treated to increase its water-repelling powers so you stay dry even when the snow gets deep, and you can break out the Snap-Up powder skirt that seals out snow even if you take a tumble.
- 10K-rated polyester fabric is DWR-treated to repel moisture
- Critical seams taped prevents water from seeping in
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Ergonomic hood shields your dome from the elements
- Snap-Up powder skirt stows out of the way when you're heading out for the evening
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevent snow from going up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, a chest pocket, a back pocket, an internal media pocket, and a mesh goggle pocket provides ample room to store your goods
Share your thoughts
Awkward Shape / Color
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The jacket was a great price, but I returned it as the shape was extremely wide and out of proportion, & it was more pink than the red that was pictured. Overall, the quality of the jacket seemed very nice for the price - but just not for me.
Got this for the wifey.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
She says, "Love this jacket! I ordered it in the Scarlet Red and it's defiantly a gorgeous coral red pink, rather than a red. It did make it over all more girly. I got it in a medium and fits perfectly. I felt it gave me more of an hour glass figure which I love. Has plenty of pockets to store all sorts of goodies. Is really soft on the inside and very warm! But still plenty of room for layers. "
Wanted to like it - but not for me
I was on the hunt for a blue snowboard jacket. The color was not at bright as the picture. However what made me return it was the shape. I felt like it belled out more than in the picture. Even with the cinch cord pulled to the max I felt like it was still sticking out. Bottom line jacket has more shape to it than shown in the picture.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got the true blue jacket in a size medium. I love everything about the jacket, but I would have ordered a small. I measured myself and double checked the sizing charts, but this jacket fits loose on me.