The Nomis Women's Diamond Hyphy Pant comes with all the high-end water-blocking features that Nomis usually includes in its Diamond series outerwear, plus a flattering, super-skinny fit so you don't look (and feel) like you wore a nylon bag to ride.
- 15K-rated waterproof shell fabric with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in all but the nastiest storms
- Critical seams taped to help block water at important junctions
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even if it gets wet
- Super Skinny fit avoids saggy-butt
- Double-layer interior fabric on boot gaiters to reduce wear from highbacks
- Cuff-saving snap-loop saves your pants when you’re walking around at the end of the day
- Zippered hem gusset provides steeze control
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
These fit so weird. They were big in the waist.. very low rise... not practical. I wish they fit well because they looked pretty good. but I can't imagine the back draft I would get. Sigh. Back they go.
Super skinny fit?
I just received my pants for my snowboarding holiday in two weeks and I think I'm in trouble. My son said I'll be boarding like Flash Gordon, well if that means boarding with my ass out then I guess that's what I'll be doing. I bought these pants in extra large despite never having ever worn an extra large in my life, but based on the fact that the waist measurements given for extra large were 79-81cm. These pants have a circumference of 105cm!!! I took 1 step and they fell down, another step and a foot was out, a third step and they were off. I am so disappointed and worried now, as at the checkout I got hit with a $50 postage fee (for international delivery) despite "free shipping" displayed everywhere the entire time up until the last moment of purchasing. So a cheap pair of pants have now become a huge waste of money, I still have no pants for my holiday, and it seems impossible to contact Dogfunk.
I got the red ones and love them. Worn them quit a few times. Fit is great, nice length which is hard to find in W's pants. The material is quit durable. Been hugg'n some trees and no rips or damage.