Classy with a K.
Nomis built the Women's Klassy Long Jacket tough enough to hammer out day-after-day in the terrain park on your board, then gave it enough style so you can spend nights shopping up and down the finest streets in Norway, Alaska, and Siberia. The extra-long cut not only protects your butt while you tighten your bindings but gives the Klassy a more sophisticated look than a standard jacket.
- 8K-rated waterproof shell fabric with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to help eliminate weak spots
- Synthetic insulation locks in the heat and even keeps you warm if it gets wet
- Extra-long cut for added protection and style
- Mesh-lined, zippered vents use webbing tape that keeps the mesh from getting caught in zippers so you can dump heat quickly and without zipper frustration
- Helmet-compatible, ergonomic hood with snap-and-loop hold-down system in back to keep it out of the way when you don’t need it
- Snap-up powder skirt blocks snow and snaps up into a pocket when you don't need it
- Quick-Cord hem drawstring hides in the pocket to avoid snags
- Wrist gaiters can be worn over gloves for an impenetrable snow-seal or folded back when not in use
- Integrated media pocket with cord port protects your MP3 player or phone
- Full front and back pocket arrays for tons of storage space
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great jacket, its long enough so I dont have to wear my snowboarding pants but the sleeves are too long
Not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Im 5pi4, the coat and the sleeves are too long. The red Scarlet is Corail and I don't like it.
Love the jacket... Hate the color
I really love this jacket!! Its a wonderful fit, its long enough to cover your butt while at the same time looks girly and flattering. The only problem... the jacket is not red like it shows in the picture. Its pink. I could not be more disappointed.